Cricinfo Live Scores

Monday, January 28, 2008

Why I am a Software Engineer?


When I was young I thought I would be a Computer Engineer.

When I got admitted in University I thought I would be a Computer Engineer.

When I participated in several programming contests my teachers and friends said you should be a software engineer.

When I solved several problems and gave birth to my beautiful child solutions I thought I should be a software engineer.

When I thought to my mind I saw in my dreams I was a good Software Engineer.

When, the nature is showing that everyone even my mind also want me to be a Software Engineer. Then I decide to be a software Engineer because I am a child of the nature, how can I disobey my MUM.



Author:
-----------------------
Kazi Masudul Alam
Software Engineer